lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2007

hilary escribe en su blog:

Wow, where do I begin? It's been a minute since I have talked 2 u. I have been busy and having fun enjoying my life. A little over a week ago (Friday the 13th at Midnight!) I did a performance at a cool club in LA called The Factory. It was hot! All of the guys treated me with class and welcomed me with open arms. I had such a gr8 x that I want 2 do it again : )At first I was tired because earlier that week I had a photo shoot for Cosmo UK and I had been rehearsing like crazy, but when I arrived at the club, everyone was so energetic and happy to have me, I was instantly and "With Love" energized! I did 2 songs, Stranger and With Love.I am on my way to dance rehearsal because we have a cool new exciting show for the tour coming up! We have our dates already posted.Gotta go. Oh yeah, please let me know which song should start the show. I am eager to hear your thoughts!See ya!

No hay comentarios: