lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2007

MIKE COMRIE ¿PODRÍA ESTAR SALIENDO CON HILARY?

The Edmonton Journal is reporting that Hilary Duff has confirmed that she is indeed dating Mike Comrie - but that they are not yet a couple."Mike and I met a week ago, and we’ve been out a couple times, and it’s like, he’s great, he’s really nice, but we’re not, like, boyfriend and girlfriend. You know, we’ve been to dinner a couple of times."Hilary says she’s not sure if Mike Comrie will come to Canada for any of her tour concerts. "I’m not sure," she laughs. "Maybe you’ll see him there, maybe you won’t."Hilary Duff does admit she’s not very knowledgeable about hockey. "I was actually laughing with my friends, because I don’t know anything about hockey. Maybe I’m going to have to learn," she muses.Hilary Duff comments on how tough it is to maintain a relationship with her hectic career. Hilary Duff admits it has its upsides and downsites:"Sometimes it’s good, you know," she continues. "It’s definitely hard when you really care about someone and want to spend all your time with them to constantly be away and be in different cities and be in different time zones, and have totally different schedules. It gets kind of frustrating. But it’s also nice to get to miss someone. We always want what we can’t have, and living my life right now, if someone understands, then great. I’ll work hard and they’ll work hard, or whatever. But if not, it’s not meant to be. That’s my positive outlook on it," she laughs. "Sometimes it’s not always that positive."

No hay comentarios: